Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Book 119 Big Girl by Danielle Steel



  Big Girl: A Novel

881 books to go!

I'm going to aim to write this blog in a new format. I seem to like to write a small, vague plot summary to hopefully entice interests in the books I'm writing about. I seem to like to give my opinion or feelings about the book to. So I'm going to write the blog with two small paragraphs for each book from this point forward. One paragraph for a tiny plot summary and an opinion paragraph.

Plot Summary: Victoria is born a big girl with genes from her grandmother. She looks nothing like her parents or her younger sister. Throughout the novel Victoria struggles with the fact that she's different from her family and also battles her weight, as the story unfolds Victoria comes into her own.

Opinion: For an Danielle Steel novel I was extremely impressed. I always thought she was a trashy romance writer and that her stories held no substance. I admit the story was definitely not an epic novel or wonderfully terrific read but it was still pretty good, not a regretful read at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment