Friday, October 14, 2011

Book 117 Beautiful Wedding Flowers by Diane Wagner

Beautiful Wedding Flowers: More than 300 Corsages, Bouquets, and Centerpieces

 883 books to go!

On a whim I decided to check this book out from work to investigate it. I wasn't going to originally because I have a few more wedding books to still read that I bought and I'd like to read those and put a cap on the wedding planning books because if I don't I'll be reading books up until the wedding.

This book is impressive. The book contains five chapters, four are brief ideas and photographs of floral arrangements, chapter five has brief tutorials on creating your own floral arrangements. The photography is absolutely stunning, the information is brief and concise, it's also broken down and presented quite nicely.

Even though I really like this book I wouldn't say it's a necessary wedding planning purchase. It's more for some ideas to get your creative juices flowing when thinking about your wedding flowers. I would just check it out of the library once and if you are interested in creating your own arrangements the last chapter is short enough to make some photocopies.

No comments:

Post a Comment