Saturday, October 15, 2011

Book 118 The Writing Workshop NOTE BOOK by Alan Ziegler


The Writing Workshop Note Book: Notes on Creating and Workshopping

882 books to go!

Finished my first writing book! Since I started freelancing for the local paper I've gotten a kick start to make sure I read some writing and grammar books. Now my current reading plan is the few wedding books I have left, many writing and grammar books, and the books I pick up for leisure or pleasure.

Alan Ziegler writes this books as a series of notes regarding the writer's workshop. It feels like reading a lecture  chock full of great information and tidbits about writing. It's intellectual and helpful as well, lots of informational treasures. There's a series of writing exercises that seem like they will be interesting.

This book was so great to me that I purchased it without even finishing the whole book yet. I can't wait to start on the exercises and have the valuable information always at my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment