Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Book 48 - Latte Trouble by Cleo Coyle

Latte Trouble (Coffeehouse Mysteries, No. 3)
Latte Trouble (Coffeehouse Mysteries, No. 3)
952 books to go!

This book is the third in a coffeehouse mystery series I have absolutely fallen in love with. I polished off this book on my kindle in record time and I'm ready and rearing to go on with number 4. These are quick and easy reads that will amuse you as well as provide you with on point coffee trivia, I can verify this because I'm reading factual books about the history of coffee, Ms. Coyle is right on on point with her research and facts for these lovely works of fiction.

In this third novel of the series, Clare is trying to solve the mystery of a poisoning that took place during a party the village blend through for Lottie Harmon during fashion week. The very end of the novel heats up and packs a surprising punch as well as solving the mystery.

I will tout the praises of these mysteries, I am impressed with this one as well as the two others I have read and the one that I read out of sequence, these are great for a light intriguing read with just enough intelligence to keep your brain exercised, this series is full of win.

No comments:

Post a Comment