Friday, May 20, 2011

Book 44 - Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten years later by Francine Pascal

Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later (Sweet Valley High)
Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later (Sweet Valley High)
956 books to go!

I wasn't overly impressed with this book. I knew it was going to be a piece of minor fluff from the beginning, but I was curious to read it since I gobbled up Sweet Valley books when I was younger, up until 14 or 15. For anyone who wishes to read it, I won't go into details but the book begins with Elizabeth and Jessica separated cross country due to a terrible betrayal. As the book goes on with both twins suffering from losing each other, there's tons of drama followed by a happy ending, one bit of drama was too much for me, when a screaming family match ensued in the middle of a California country club. Additionally seems to be Francine Pascal's favorite word in this novel. If you're curious because you used to read Sweet Valley you can give this book a go but it's not very good and I can't in good faith recommend it as a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment