Thursday, May 26, 2011

Book 46 - The coffee Lover's Companion by Diana Rosen

The Coffee Lover's Companion: The Ultimate Connoisseur's Guide to Buying, Brewing and Enjoying Coffee

954 books to go!

I checked this book out from work along with a few other coffee books that might end up making this blog as well. My desire is to learn more about coffee since I appreciate the drink so much. This book was great, it's 172 pages of incredibly useful coffee information. It includes coffee history, coffee information from around the world, recipes, coffee trivia, and a coffee glossary. There is a brief overview of almost anything you might wish to know about coffee.

I intended to buy this book halfway through reading it after realizing what a treasure it is....that and I also want to try out some of the recipes. What seals the deal on the purchase of this book for me though is that it is a penny on amazon not including shipping and tax charges, which are fairly cheap. If you want to learn about coffee this is a great book for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment