Monday, July 30, 2012

Book 208 Cindy Sherman by Eva Respini


Cindy Sherman
792 books to go!

Summary: 
This book features two essays, a conversation with Cindy Sherman and many of her photographs. This book was created for her exhibit at the MOMA which I didn't get to go see :(

Opinion:
I loved this book! Every time I get to know more about Sherman and her work, I like her more and more as an artist, apparently I'm not the only one who feels this way because she's a pretty famous in demand artist at this time.


Why I chose to read this:
Ordered it for the library and I wanted to read it once it was ready for check out. One of the greatest things about being a quasi art librarian, I now ensure the library has a few books about Cindy Sherman and lots of books about photography.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment