Thursday, July 26, 2012

Book 204 Thirty Things Every Woman should have and should know by the time she's 30 by Pamela Redmond Satran


30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She's 30
30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She's 30 - Kindle Edition
796 books to go!

Summary:
Pamela Redmond Satran created a list for Glamour magazine called 30 things every woman should have and should know by the time she's 30. When the internet was created the list went viral and many other woman were credited with creating this list. recently the list was published in this book along with wisdom and illustrations about each thing on the list from various women writers and the editors of glamour magazine.

Opinion: 
I liked this book a lot. I was trying to feel happy when I read it but while I was halfway through reading the book I got into my second car accident so I was bummed, worried and shocked about that while I was finishing the book. The writing was terrific, it is a pretty inspirational book and if you are already 30 still read it. It actually made me order a black lace bra off Victoria Secret's website, but I still haven't gotten the screwdriver or cordless drill yet.

Why I chose to read this: 
Someone actually asked for it at the library. When they asked it was a week before my 30th birthday so I figured why not give the book a shot.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment