Monday, July 30, 2012

Book 207 The bride collector by Ted Dekker


The Bride Collector
The Bride Collector - kindle edition

793 books to go!

Summary:
A serial killer is stalking and killing pretty women and naming them his brides. It's up to Brad Raines an FBI agent to find this man. Brad enlists the help of a gifted crew of mental patients to find and stop the killer.

Opinion:
This book was alright. There was some suspense, some horror and some gore. I was annoyed in the middle because one of the characters was killed off, I was kind of hoping this character would be saved but once the book was done I realized why the author may have wanted to kill the character mid book. It just didn't thrill me, another reader might feel differently though.

Why I chose to read this:
I thought I had this book on my kindle to read for free, but when I went to delete it I couldn't find it. I know it was on a list of books I'm keeping to read and it looked like it could be interesting, so I chose to check out the e-book and read it on the kindle cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment