Monday, March 19, 2012

Book 172 Endurance by Jack Kilborn


Endurance: A Novel of Terror
Kindle Edition

828 books to go!

Summary:
A group of people find themselves fighting for their lives in this action packed horror novel. The group were all hand picked by the creepy owners of a bed & breakfast because of their blood type, the residents wanted to use this hand picked group for sinister purposes but the group fought back.

Opinion:
This novel was down right creepy. It was definitely a nice tale of horror, a light read full of suspense. Jack Kilborn was so vivid in his writing, that I pretty much grimaced during a few scenes.

Why I chose to read this:
I picked this to check out for the kindle cloud reader, although I might actually have it on my kindle anyway, last year sometime I bought a bunch of Konrath/Kilborn. I love his work, always satisfies me when I'm looking for the quick thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment