Thursday, March 8, 2012

Book 170 Anyone you want me to be by John Douglas


Anyone You Want Me to Be: A True Story of Sex and Death on the Internet
Kindle Edition

830 books to go! (I'm 30 books away from the 200 mark)

Summary:
This is the story of John Robinson. John Robinson was a con man turned killer from Olathe, Kansas. He began his criminal career trying to con victims out of money, eventually after the dawn of the internet he became a murderer, luring his victims to Kansas with false promises then killing them to gain money from them, or dispose of them when they were no longer convenient for him.

Opinion:
Halfway through this book I realized that I had already read it. The story started to become familiar to me, and I thought I read that maybe I read a different book detailing the crimes of John Robinson but I'm sure it was this one. None the less, I still enjoyed this book again. If you are a true crime buff I'd recommend it, to me it was even better then the BTK book by Douglas.

Why I chose to read this: 
I'm currently on a true crime/John Douglas kick since reading his book about BTK. I found a bunch of books he wrote and checked them all out of work so I could read them. Now on to the next Douglas book in my pile of checked out books.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment