Thursday, September 27, 2012

Book 227 One for the Money by Janet Evanovich


One for the Money (Movie Tie-in) (Stephanie Plum Novels)

773 books to go!

Summary:
Stephanie Plum finds herself working as a bounty hunter for her cousin Vinny. She's after Joe Morelli in order to earn $10,000 commission. This debut novel for this series follows Stephanie as she chases after Morelli, and dodges unwanted advances from a boxer who abuses women. Stephanie finds herself in a lot of interesting trouble that will sometimes have you literally laughing out loud.

Opinion:
I enjoyed this book and will now eagerly plow through this series among the many other books I'm reading. I love Stephanie's character as I'm sure many people do. I would also like to see the movie.

Why I chose to read this:
Among the many books Shawn found for me to put on my kindle when he got it for me as a Christmas gift a few books in this series were included. In order to get to the ones on my kindle I had to start the series with the first novel and continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment