Monday, September 17, 2012

Book 225 Still Missing by Chevy Stevens


 Still Missing

775 books to go! 

Summary:
Annie O'Sullivan is abducted during an open house she's conducting for her real estate job. She's raped and beaten by her abductor and forced into a twisted partnership with him. This story doesn't end there, after Annie's abduction and homecoming the police are on the hunt to find a possible partner that worked with her abductor.
 
Opinion:This book was interesting. I liked the horror behind it although it was a bit creepy, and the ending was definitely very twisted, possibly even more twisted then what Annie went through during her abduction. It was also kind of unbelievable although I guess something like that could happen in life.

Why I chose to read this:
Another free kindle book that I got, that I decided to read over the honeymoon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment