Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Book 164 The Eleventh Victim by Nancy Grace


The Eleventh Victim
Kindle Edition

836 books to go!

Summary:
This book is the introduction to Hailey Dean, a fictional heroin created by Nancy Grace. The book covers the prosecution of Clint Burnell Cruise, a chef who allegedly murdered eleven prostitutes by strangulation. Hailey retires after she wins the case against Cruise and starts up life again in NYC only to be haunted by the  case.

Opinion:
I was actually surprised to learn that Nancy Grace is dabbling in the art of writing, and that she herself was a victim of violent crime. I recognized her from television, I do have to say her and her editor did a wonderful job, the book was an enjoyable thriller.

Why I chose to read this:
I have her second novel the continuation to this Hailey Dean series on my kindle. I started to read it briefly before I realized there was a first book, so now that I've read this, after I am done reading this awful garbage of a phan phiction that I unfortunately purchased, I'm going to continue with the second novel in this series and wait eagerly for a third one if she writes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment