Monday, February 6, 2012

Book 160 Tiffany's Swedenborgian Angels by Mary Lou Bertucci and Joanna Hill


Tiffany's Swedenborgian Angels: Stained Glass Windows Representing the Seven Churches from the Book of Revelation
840 books to go!

Summary: 
Louis Comfort Tiffany designed Angels representing the seven angels in the book of revelations. These angels were opened 40 years after their creation. A company called In company with angels, inc. made it possible for these angels to be restored and exhibited. This book gives details about each angel, historical and biblical background about them, and talks about the restoration process.

Opinion:
Pretty interesting, a short read I'd probably read it again, as I breezed through it because I wanted to return it to work before tomorrow.

Why I chose to read this: 
Random find off the book cart at work and since I am trying to read some art books lately I figured why not!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment