Sunday, January 16, 2011

Follow my challenge

Hi my name is Diana, this is my third blog. My first blog and my baby is my Phantom of the Opera blog. My second blog alerts people to current bargains. This blog probably has been done before but I'm doing it more for me than anyone else. I love to read and I have a newfound love of writing so my mission to myself is that I am going to read 1,000 books and review them on this blog. I will not give myself a deadline because I already put enough pressure on myself, these books will range, it's whatever I pick up to read or whatever is on my kindle. Some books will be phantom of the opera ones and those reviews will also appear in my phantom of the opera blog. So here goes when I complete the first book for this challenge I shall review it!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Honey bunches, thanks for following this one too, so far you are the only followers for my bargain blog and this one, the phantom one is the hot one right now, surprisingly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I came over from Michelle's BLOG and this totally has me intrigued. 1,000 books! Wow! You totally have my support! I will definitely be following your progress and wish you all the best. Plus you might give me good book ideas for my long commute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support Katie :) I saw some of your comments on Michelle's blog after I left comments. Hopefully I'll give you some book ideas if you want a really huge one that will amuse you for at least a week if not more during your commute I just read under the dome by stephen king if you like mild horror and a high level of hopelessness you will like that one. Do you have a blog? I'll follow it and share it on FB later, I can't go on FB while I'm at work anymore because there's a great chance I'll be in trouble for doing it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Yeah, they block FB at work so I feel like I miss out on a lot during the day. My BLOG is at http:\\imonnosleep.blogspot.com so feel free to stop by whenever! My friend just lent me Lovely Bones so I'm quickly devouring that and still struggling through my current pick of Telling Lies by Paul Ekman (very dry but interesting).

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL they don't block it here and other co-workers use it, but they are weird here instead of directly reprimanding you for something you should not be doing they just talk about you to someone else or sneer at you until you figure out you should not be doing what you are doing. I didn't want to be talked about and my new boss was the one who had the biggest problem with FB at work so I just stopped using it at work. But now google + is in the picture and I use that sometimes until they start talking about it here lol. I think I'm following your blog already or at least I've checked it out. Lovely bones was really good I have yet to see the movie, my fiancée has obtained it for me I just haven't had a chance to sit down and see it yet. I'll check out telling lies to see if it looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete