Friday, April 19, 2013

Book 309 Zero History by William Gibson


Zero History

692 books to go!

I want to be a sci-fi girl a little bit, but I find sci-fi somewhat hard to wrap my brain around. I probably could do it if I tried harder maybe. I wanted to read a William Gibson work because Shawn called his work genius and future predictive so I tried this novel that was on my kindle. I vaguely understood what was going on in the plot, the book had some fashion aspects to it so I perked the attention up when it came to describing some clothes. I did not like that iphones became the only cell phone platform in this novel because I love the android OS and wouldn't want to be caught dead with an iphone. So there you go, there's my vague weird impressions of a book I barely understood if you want to give it a shot go ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment