Friday, March 29, 2013

Book 304 Little Children by Tom Perotta


Little Children: A Nove

696 books to go!

A story centered around suburban life. Some of the characters are Sarah, a former feminist turned house wife, Todd, the stay at home handsome dad, and MaryAnn, the overly uptight mom who plans every detail down to the minute including a scheduled romp in the hay with her husband. When a convicted sex offender moves into town and an affair begins the action in the novel heats up.

I love Tom Perotta's work. This is the second novel I've read by him. His work is genius it says something deeper than the action that happens in the story. What it says I'm honestly not sure about because I haven't had time to think it over, but I know there's double meaning that goes along with the action of the novel. Can't wait to read some more of his work!

l

No comments:

Post a Comment