Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Book 287 Forbidden Sister by V.C. Andrews


Forbidden Sister

713 books to go!

Going through my scraps of notes so I can catch up a little with all the books I've read but haven't posted entries for.

Emmie remembers her big sister Roxy from when they were younger. Roxy was thrown out of the house for being a rebellious child and ended up working as a high priced call girl. Emmie wants to know more about Roxy, the sister she isn't supposed to contact or talk to. When devastating circumstances bring Roxy back into the family what will happen? Will the girls get along as the sisters they were meant to be?

Despite the fact that I made this book sound a little exciting it really wasn't all that good. The writers who write for V.C. Andrews don't know how to add a shocking twist to a story at all. The previous two novels I read ended up being very peaceful. Yet I still keep reading every time a new one comes out in hopes that it might end up good and juicy. Read her earlier works pass this one on by. I'm also a little miffed because I spilled coffee on the library's copy and ended up paying for a crappy book I didn't like.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment