Saturday, April 23, 2011

Book 41 - Digital Fortress by Dan Brown

Digital Fortress [DIGITAL FORTRESS REV/E]
Digital Fortress [DIGITAL FORTRESS REV/E]
959 books to go!

I can't be certain but I believe in completing this novel I have read all of Dan Brown's work. Shawn had this novel at his house so I picked it up and added it to my pile of books to read that I keep at Shawn's.

I didn't regret this read at all. Dan Brown starts his gripping, thrilling, mystery solving, code breaking work with Digital Fortress his debut album (although he seems to lose his skills in Lost Symbol). In this novel the NSA (National Security Association) is faced with the process of an unbreakable code known as digital fortress. A race begins to obtain a passkey for digital fortress, while the objective of obtaining a passkey is happening, mystery and secrets begin to unravel gripping the reader to finish the book and learn everything.

If you haven't checked out this semi lesser known work of Dan Brown's I recommend you do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment