Thursday, August 1, 2013

Book 348 Rest in Pieces by Bess Lovejoy


654 books to go!

At first glance this book seems to be on the creepy side but if you take the time to read it, it turns out to be a fascinating well read easy read. Each famous person's corpse gets about two or three pages of trivia to it detailing some of the person's life as well as what happened to their body after they died. I loved reading every minute of it and I annoyed Shawn with various pieces of trivia about dead celebrity bodies that I found to be interesting. I gave it to my mother-in-law and she loved it too! What I could have done without reading was the appendix at the end in which the author describes in full detail what happens to a corpse that's embalmed or cremated. Still worth the read an excellent piece of mildly creepy non fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment