Thursday, October 25, 2012

Book 232 My big fat Supernatural Honeymoon edited by P.N. Elrod


My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon

I'm reformatting this blog again to a more loosely based format. I'm no longer liking the Summary, Opinion and why I chose to read this thing, I just want to write, describe the book a little, maybe give an opinion if I feel like I really hated it or something. So until I figure out if another format works for me I'll just be writing a few paragraphs about each book in an uncategorized paragraph/category entry. 


This is a sequel to My Big Fat Supernatural wedding. There's a few different short stories, written by different authors on the fictional subject of a supernatural honeymoon. The stories were amusing, some were funny, nothing overly creepy even though the stories were of a supernatural subject. A nice read if you are into short stories. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment